Thursday, January 28, 2010

Not a lot going on at the moment

Not much to report at the moment, my owners have been showing a few more people around, I overheard a conversation about an architect so I think there's plans etc. being drawn up.


I think the plan is to start working on me once all the plans have been submitted to Poriua city council.


Thankfully I wasn't flooded last weekend despite the heavy rain , you know back in the day the summers were really hot,dry and long - the summer of 1889 was a really good one - rain in the night and sun during the day - though the sun has been getting brighter over the years - wonder why?


Other item of note: I now have a colony of bumble bees living underneath my floor - so at I've got some new tenants (or is that tenbees?) to complement the borer beetles and mice.

No comments:

Post a Comment